Tuesday, January 15, 2008

again....it's cold


Why when Bill leaves it turns sooo cold and things break? It is freezing again and now that he's gone I have to drag everyone out of warm beds to walk the older 2 to school. The minute he leaves the computers/phones go out and invariably something else breaks.

John LOVED his cello teacher and lesson. He walked right in, introduced himself and didn't ask me to stay. Usually in a new situation he sticks to me like glue. I think we found the right teacher. He learned a little 'song' and came out beaming. He was very cute.

On the way home Cait was mad at O for not giving her a tape measure and yells at him "you, you STINKER." Made us all laugh. For someone who just turned 2 her language is amazing. I can't think of any good examples right now, too early, but she's really amazing. The older 2 boys didn't talk at all when they were 2!

Today the boys have a half day, O has his regular day at preschool, and we have a PTA meeting tonight. I am Not going to a meeting with 4 kids by myself but Z is singing so we will go to hear him and leave. Off to enjoy coffee before bedlam begins and enjoy being warm.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: