Saturday, July 12, 2008

more from the wedding

the cool golf cart that took us up to the wedding site for the rehearsal
at the wedding site waiting for the rehearsal
my fam
Cait wearing her 'dot to dot to dot' dress for the reh dinner.

We have had 1-2 showings a day since we returned from Michigan. Why couldn't these people come while we were out of town? I am so over keeping the house clean. We have a 'repeat looker' today. We'll see....we're getting close to the wire here as school starts in 4 weeks. That makes me sad. I love summer and really miss the kids when they go back to school.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy said...

These pictures are sweet. I'm glad you had a fun adventure!

And in an unrelated note, Pete was just looking over my shoulder and saw a picture of Bill. Here's his comment: "I can't believe Bill was bald all that time and can actually grow all that hair! It's like a Seinfeld episode."
(This of course coming from a man who's bald - NOT voluntarily. :) )