Thursday, October 02, 2008

it's Thursday


let me out
funny girl
our girl

She still wears her 'wedding dress' almost daily. Who knew it would get so much use.

As of now we are going to the mountains! Mom was over yesterday and saw that there was no way I was going to finish getting us ready and kindly offered to take 3 kids!!! Can't thank you enough mom. We got it all done! Funny thing....Owen didn't even really notice that everyone was gone. AT bedtime he asked where the boys were and cried when i told him Bill was picking them up from Grandma's. He thought they had been in bed all afternoon?! Who knows where he thought Cait was.

I will call the campground right before we leave....crossing all fingers and toes as this is one of our most favorite trips. We also get to see some friends from Charlotte. I'd post a pic or two from last year but Billy put my pics somewhere.....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: