Tuesday, February 10, 2009

zach and cait

Zach (on the floor) doing a tumbling routine
cait


I went to get her toothbrush and when I went to brush her teeth I found her asleep on the floor! She was tired. Haven't blogged much...been busy with homeschooling and living life. The kids in school had a 1/2 day and I needed to make it to the farmers market before they got home. I had 2 extra kids after school let out, J and O had a class at the zoo, then Z and J had climbing until 5! Everyone is tired. night
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

dera frances white said...

this has to be the cutest sight ever! what a sweetheart.

i'm so proud of oyu for the homeschooling journey. i want to hear all about how it's going.

btw, hope you don't mind (i'll erase if you do), i'm going to link you on my blog with a picture from your blog???