Thursday, June 04, 2009

guess where we were...





He doesn't look that big in this picture but he was HUGE! I took this pic when Cait and I were out for a morning bike ride. Right after we took this pic he looked at us and swam on over, about 3 feet from us, opened his huge mouth and 'roared' .......a lot. Scared Cait and me to death. Never have I pedaled so fast. After we were a safe distance away we turned around and saw a smaller alligator cross the path behind us. After talking to the ranger we think he was making a mating call and the smaller one was a female. A little scary.

We had 8 wonderful days at the beach. We took a much needed break from reality. The first 2 days are a blur. Lots of tag-team napping from the parents. We are still potentially home-less! I want to go back to the beach. Reality is not very fun.

Bill- wish we could live on love. How big do boxes come? String 6 together? hmmmm
Posted by Picasa

No comments: