Friday, May 21, 2010

will these show up?

John and his friend Glen. John won 2nd place for number of books read and Glen won 1st!
O was so tired after school he fell asleep on the couch
Cait and her friend Sarah
Cait doing the 'hooly hoop'
Cait is now done with school! She had her picnic on Wed and her little program on Thursday. Both were very cute and lots of fun.
I had my simulation for rads this week and will begin on Monday. What a great way to start my summer (note, heavy sarcasm). I just want to go to the beach.....what if I promised to go top-less with no sunscreen? That would be the same right? I should finish mid July. This will be interesting. 4 kids, rads 5 times a week for 6 1/2 weeks and Bill needing to work. Ok, enough whining. All will be fine and the important thing is I will be reducing my risk of a recurrance greatly.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'll be praying for you next week!