Friday, August 13, 2010

today was inspired by a book....

mixing up the pink
Oh yea!
yummy
John is not afraid of pink

Cait got a book for her last birthday, "Pinkaliscious". Today she decided we needed to make the pink cupcakes from the book and so we did! She had to have candles and sprinkles on top. At least she was willing to share!

We have all survived the first week of school (still waiting on Zach to get home though). Everyone seems happy but pretty tired. Getting up early is hard! I have even had to set my alarm! I haven't had to set an alarm in years. I think cancer broke my internal alarm clock. Hope it comes back one day!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jim H said...

I like pink okay.....or is it cupcakes that I like??? I think it's cupcakes!

zjoandcsmom said...

Any color cupcake is good with me! We saved you one but you better hurry....you know those boys.

Jim H said...

Yeah, a bunch of Pigger's! :)

LUM