Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas hangover

John and I built this with some neat blocks we got for Christmas
Cait on a slide
John
3 critters

Bill had to go back to work today and the rest of us had the post-Christmas hangover. Grumpy irritable people. We used our present from my parents....family pass to the Botanical Gardens! Thanks you Mom and DAd. I took the kids for the afternoon and it was empty which was nice. We rode bikes and scooters in the school parking lot, played at the land trust, went to the library, ate dinner, read books and passed out.

Bill's Aunt passed away this afternoon. She was very sick so we are glad she is no longer suffering. We will be going to Mobile some time this week. We will miss her.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christmas looks like so much fun! Today sounds good too. We are really suffering from Christmas hangover too. I think a little "nature therapy" is in order tomorrow after my MIL leaves. I sure love reading your blog. What a beautiful family you have and what a marvelous Mama you are to them!