Sunday, December 02, 2007

random bits

from our apple trip.......I was wishing we could go back

Cait

He was mad/sad and she was trying to comfort him.

C's padpole

Yesterday was very busy with rock climbing and then John had a b-day party out in the boonies. O took a 3 hour nap?! He had not had a good week (even got in trouble at school) so I guess he was pretty tired and maybe having a growth spurt. Don't think he's getting sick. Today is TREE day! We are all excited. Can't believe Christmas is almost here. I am not ready.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the picture of you littlest comforting your son. It's so sweet. What lucky brothers to have a little sister that loves them so. I so enjoy seeing all your boys together. It inspires me to see them all enjoying their adventures. Thanks for your post on MDC (Public/Private School and Homeschooling - Family Questions). Your information really helped and gives me hope! I agree with your last point of feeling comfortable at home and letting out emotions. Thanks so much!