Thursday, March 06, 2008

It's been a long time....

Cait with some flowers
fishing for tadpoles- John
got some
They thought it was VERY warm today!

It's been a long time. I feel like I have lost my 'audience' with the death of my Aunt. I am really missing her.
When Cait and I returned from NY we were hit hard by the flu and it's taken almost 3 weeks to get back on our feet. I feel like I lost a month somewhere. My in-laws came and took care of us- THANK YOU Nanny and Grandad. They kept us fed, entertained, and in clean clothes! This week is our first week back to 'normal'....whatever that is!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

~melinda~ said...

i hear you. loud and clear. literally, this is our third week also. the kids bounce back fine. it's mama and daddy that can't shake it.

note to self: no more flu shots. i'm sure there's an i-told-you-so in there somewhere from the taylor family!

feel better and i've been praying for you guys with the death of rita. i know it's been hard on you.

Amy said...

Kathy --
I've been sorry to hear about your Aunt Rita. It sounds like it's been a really tough month for you all.
Thinking of you --
Amy

dera frances white said...

you have not lost your audience! i'm sorry to hear about your aunt. if i love reading about your family and looking at the beautiful pictures, i'm sure your aunt rita did too.

we're getting together next week (after easter). that's that.