Thursday, June 10, 2010

and for today's news......

From Cait's recital
She was so cute!
today
she picked pink....of course!

A HUGE thank you to Nancee Worley! Thank you, thank you and thank you again. Ms Worley came and watched Z and O while John and I took Cait in to get her cast. Cait was really good but she was not happy. She sat very still and cried. Broke my heart. They won't do waterproof casts on feet. No pool. It's the only thing we had going for the summer. Could this summer get any better? She has to wear it for 3-4 weeks. She'll be out of it before I am done with radiation! I know she'll adjust quickly. She's a tough girl. I wonder if she'll try jumping off the stairs again. She has already been telling the boys to hit her cast as hard as they can because she can't feel it. She thinks it's funny. I know, we are in so much trouble in a few years.

Nancy, thank you so very much. I am heating up dinner as I type. thank you
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am more than willing to help at any time!! Just glad it worked out to come and play today. Let me know when you need us again - we're willing and the boys love playing with your boys!!
Nancee

Jim H said...

Cait looks so pretty in pink. I especially like the look of the cast. Who knew you could wrap them in pink? Very becoming. UJ&AG