Monday, June 14, 2010

I ran away from home!

Me and my friend Portia
the deck we had our coffee on
the 'cabin' we stayed in
Amicolola falls

Friday evening Portia and I ran away from home! We were so fortunate to be able to stay in this very cute cabin (Portia's husband's Boss owns it). We didn't return until late Sunday afternoon. I have never left my family to do something like this. We had such a good time. Saturday we decided to hike up Amicolola falls which was beautiful (and very hot)! We stayed up late, took naps, and slept in in the morning. Amazing. Thank you Portia! Thank you Billy for letting me go. The kids and Bill did great....I don't think they really noticed I was gone.
Back to reality today and radiation. Boo.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tina Rose said...

That looks beautiful and peaceful! I'm sure it was a nice refresher for your mind & spirit :)

jill said...

Hooray! i've just checked back in and again, Hooray! you are wonderous.