Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Let's take a look at my week so far....

1). Bill left for DC
2). Cait broke her foot
3). I am sick

Wow, turning out to be a stellar week. I have been taking the boys with me to radiation and leaving Cait with a girl across the street. That is working very well. C goes tomorrow to get her cast. I'll post pics. She is very unhappy with the whole thing and telling me she will NOT be wearing a cast. After x-rays they splinted it which she promptly took off. Wish me luck tomorrow. I'll be taking all 4 kids on a field trip we'll call "How a cast is made on an unwilling subject". Should be fun.

Edited to add some more fun events!
Got everyone sunscreened up and headed to the pool. This took A LOT of effort on my part. Zach and John rode their bikes ahead to grab a spot in the shade. I followed with O and C (who had to ride in the stroller). When we were about 3/4 of the way there it started thundering and pouring down rain. Lovely. Is it bed time yet?
Oh yea, I left the van in the driveway.....with the windows open.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh man! That is not a good week -- and it's only Wednesday! I'm sorry I'm not closer to help... Will pray for you, though!