Sunday, February 21, 2010

1 fear vs another....

So I have, of course, been doing lots of reading. One thing many women say over and over is that they feared the cancer more than the treatment. Maybe that's my problem. I don't fear the cancer more than the treatment. I only fear the treatment. Maybe because I can't 'feel' the cancer...I don't feel sick, etc. But my breasts are real and I can feel them. If this cancer is taken care of it will not harm me...hence the no fear. I wish I could change my fear around....be afraid of the cancer. Maybe then the surgery wouldn't scare me so much.

On a happy note my awesome husband had a surprise waiting for me on the treadmill this morning. He knows I get up earlier than him and had put a new ipod nano on the tread so I would see it first thing! I had been borrowing Zach's. He's so sweet. Thanks Billy! I really do like it. Can't wait to figure out all the fun stuff it does.

2 comments:

Jim H said...

We're all listening! I know the feeling but haven't or couldn't put it into words. So, "Out, damn'd spot! out, I say!"

zjoandcsmom said...

Thanks all for your love and support! It helps so much.