Sunday, February 07, 2010

My own personal club.....


"The breast cancer survivors club"
(Karen, Margit, me, Joanne)
this weekend has been amazing. We had a family reunion on my Dad's side. This had been planned many months ago. I felt so lucky to be able to spend the weekend before my surgery with my Aunts who have had breast cancer. Wonderful support and lots of love. Really great timing too. So good to spend time with family that we don't often get to see. Our kids got to meet/re-meet a lot of my Aunts and Uncles, cousins and more. We loved every minute and are very tired! Thanks Mom and Dad for doing this! Thanks everyone for coming. People traveled from NY, CT, OH,AZ, SC, MN...I think that covers all the states!
Color me red! How could I forget Canada? My brother and his wife came all the way from Canada!

1 comment:

mkaasa said...

What about Canada? Don't we count????