Monday, March 29, 2010

Idiot in Charge

So, I have to share. With Kathy recuperating, it's up to me to maintain the house. The whole thing. And I'm an idiot.

Knock on the door. Two nice ladies with cleaning supplies. They're here to clean our house. Excellent. I let them in, thinking, this is normally on Thu, and these aren't the right people, but what the heck. Go to the office to try to call Kathy to confirm. No answer.

One of the nice ladies comes downstairs.

"Sir, I'm very sorry, but we're in the wrong house."

I'm an idiot, and I'm in charge.

4 comments:

Jim H said...

1st day on the job and you darn near lose it!!! Stuff happens. LOL

Unknown said...

You could have sent them to my house!! Call if you need anything.

Frances said...

When people come to your house and offer to clean it, of course you say yes! Who would turn that down??
Continued prayers for all of you.

Unknown said...

You should have hired them on the spot!