Thursday, March 25, 2010

Today is the day


Bill surprised me with a stay at a B & B in downtown Atlanta! It was beautiful and we had such a great time. He's such a good guy. This morning we head out to the hospital for my final surgery. I really wish I didn't have to do this. The good thing is that once we get this path report we will know the 'whole story' and can move forward. I feel like we've been on hold forever.

wish us luck! It's going to be a long day. We know people want updates so Bill will send them out when he can. We have to be at the hospital at 8:30. We have some 'stuff' to do before surgery which is at 1. Should be about 3-4 hours long.

Thanks everyone for all their thoughts, love, prayers, and hugs. We appreciate and love all of you so much,
k
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We will be thinking of you today and hoping all goes well.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy, I woke up early and have been praying for you ever since. Diann

Trisha Lyons Senterfitt said...

Kathy and Bill,
Jack and I have been praying for you since hearing from Shelley the journey you are on now. Today especially we are holding you close in our hearts and praying for you and the surgical team. All will be well, Trisha

Amy said...

Praying today! Glad to get the updates...