Wednesday, March 17, 2010

We went for a walk last Sunday
boys
girl...and yes, she did fall in
"I'll take a cracker"

Bill is in DC. He hasn't been able to go for a couple months and we knew he wouldn't be able to go after surgery for a bit, so now was the time. I was honestly looking forward to some time to myself. Mon, Tues, and Wed all kids are in school. Except this week. Cait has been sick Tues and now Wed. AHHHH. Will I every get to be alone? The answer is 'no'. I feel pretty selfish for wishing she could go, but I really wanted some time. I also need to get stuff together for Easter and Owen's birthday is 5 days after my surgery, and our anniversayr is next Tuesday. We also have birthdays coming for my FIL, MIL, Dad, and brother. Spring is very busy around here. Poor Cait had a fever last night and a lovely cough to go with it. I should probably take her to the Dr but her office is not open on Wed. Thurs Ihave the house cleaners coming, a pre-op phone assessment at 11:30, a parent/teacher conference at 1:20 and oh yea, the boys have a half-day...again. Oh well, at least I don't have a lot of time to think about what's coming. How bad would it be if this year for everyone's birthday gift I agreed to go through with the bi-lat mastectomy......hmmm. That's not very nice is it! The time is escaping me. It doesn't help that my brain is only function at about 50%...at best. Oh well. Everyone....I am doing the best I can and I know you don't care that I don't have it all together. Thank you!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jim H said...

We all have been here to enjoy the pics, and feeling the heart tugs. LUM

Amy said...

I hope you've been able to have some alone time this weekend at least... Is Bill home by now? Praying for you lots...

Anonymous said...

I love your beautiful photo's. What a eye you have. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. We are praying for you. Your mom's friend, Diann

Jill said...

Big hugs... Still have a package to send. Could you share your address with me? Love To You!


jillelizabethmann@gmail.com

pmamabergy said...

Kathy you are so amazing! and with such a huge heart and gift of love for everyone around you!! You are enveloped in prayer and a sphere of protection and healing around you and your family.