Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm home!



This is what I got to see this afternoon.....yea! We had a really sweet birthday party for Owen at Grandma and Grandpa's house last night and I came home with everyone! Mom and Patty put together a great birthday party! Thank you! I am so so so so happy to be home. I missed my kids and hubby soooooo much. I was taken care of like a queen with my Dad, Bill and Joanne (a most excellent nurse!) but being home is so good. Mom and Patty were run in circles at our house by the kids. Have to say thanks to bill for being my guest blogger! I love hearing his perspective. It is frustrating to not be able to 'do' but at least I'm here. John is so sweet and has come to be with me several times throughout the afternoon. He was our worried one. Nice to be able to reassure him that I am OK.

"thank you" doesn't seem enough for all that has been and is being done for our family. Meals are provided and delivered (compliments of Coal Mountain Elem our new school family). Our freezer is stocked. Flowers are abundant. My parents, Joanne, Patty have all given up so much time to help us out. Patty came from NY for a whole week to help be a Grandma to our kids. Joanne gave up a week to help nurse me back to health (anyone who does drains for me is automatically amazing)! Paula came and spent the night away from her own kids to help with ours. Lisa came from NC (again) to help us. It is overwhelming. We are so amazed and feel so loved. Thank you.....even though that doesn't feel like enough it's all we got right now.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: