Friday, January 22, 2010

Good news!

We got some great news tonight! My cancer is all in one place! Looks like surgery and radiation really will be all I need! I had been holding my breath and now feel like I can breath again. Bill and I meet with the Dr on Wed. and we will set a date for surgery. The tumor is very close to the skin so she will have to take the skin. Do not care! Take it! We are just so very relieved. We will sleep well tonight. This had truly been the longest week of my life. We have not told the kids yet as we wanted to wait until we had more facts. We are thinking after our meeting on Wed we will tell them what is going on. It is hard to keep this from them. So thankful tonight.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jill said...

That is the best news I've heard this year! I'm so happy. I've had a weight that I couldn't lift and now I feel it going. I'm still sending so much love your way! Someday I will meet you and give you the worlds biggest hug! So happy... so so happy!

zjoandcsmom said...

Thanks Jill! We are just so relieved. So funny to me to be so happy to have cancer. Your perspective can change so very quickly~!

Your cuz, Jim said...

Kathy, Renea and I are SO happy to hear the good news! You're right though, it is strange celebrating this, but this is the best you could have asked for. Your prayers were answered. You're are in our thoughts. Love to you and the Family.

zjoandcsmom said...

Thanks everyone! Feeling GREAT!

liz @ longview builders said...

Glad to hear the happy news Kathy! It is amazing how things swing in one direction to the next. Good luck with the surgery too. Take it easy as much as you can!

Frances said...

Praise God!!
I am thinking about you and praying for you constantly. Many many hugs.