Thursday, January 21, 2010

new blog..

I have my MRI today. Mom took Cait home with her last night. I didn't sleep Tuesday night and really needed to last night. My Mom came up and cooked dinner and whisked Cait away for some fun with Grandma and Grandpa. Thank you MOM! I guess this blog will be a little less kids and pics now. I'm still working through my fears. I know I will be fine ...it's just scary. Bill and I are anxious to have the MRI so we can get a complete picture of what we are dealing with and move on. It's hard to do your research when you don't have all the facts!

2 comments:

liz @ longview builders said...

Hi Kathy! I read your news and I am sending you all the healing thoughts and love your way. You have a path ahead of you that you will not walk alone. Be strong mama! I will be checking your blog and praying for you and your family. I don't think it is any accident that Portia is living there now. Perhaps it is fate that old friends come together at such a time. I was happy when I saw that picture of all of your kids together! How big they all are. Take one day at a time...

Jill said...

You haven't left my thoughts for the last day! I'm sending so much love and health your way! You are wrapped in love!