Friday, January 08, 2010

4 years ago today......

In labor ...awoke at 4:30 with my first contraction. After being 4cm for 2 days I expected things to move a little faster than they did! She was born around 9:30 am.
with our amazing midwife and nurse and Billy (he 'caught' our daughter.
Her big brothers
Life with Cait

Cait is our 4th and final baby. I was realizing yesterday we will never have a 3yr old in our house again. So bittersweet. Cait is SO full of energy and life. I often feel like I am trying to keep up with her. She is a whirlwind. She loves to dance and sing and laugh. She keeps us on our toes and laughing. She talks A LOT! (She is teaching us all patience! ) I love that she has a mind of her own and is not afraid of anything. We love our Winifred Caitlin Taylor and can't wait to see where she takes us next. Happy Birthday sweet girl.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: